Something I like is when people are willing to pay you to do stupid things. Usually these things involve eating and/or licking something disgusting. I realize that if people are willing to pay you to do these things they probably aren’t going to be very appealing, but I figure you get the last laugh as they hand over the cash. Off the top of my head here are somethings I have eaten/licked for money, and if I believed it to be worth it. Warning: You will probably think I am disgusting after reading this.
- Ate a piece of food that fell on the floor- $1: I don’t really see why people freak out about this. As you will soon find out I am not a germaphobe in the least.
- Licked our new puppy’s toy bone: $1: This was because it is supposedly chicken flavored, and my brother wanted to know if it really tasted like chicken. It didn’t. I would probably charge more next time.
- Ate a Spoon full of pepper- $5: Not that bad. Little known fact about me: I LOVE pepper.
- Licked the bottom of my older brothers foot: $5 Eh, don’t really remember if this was bad or not, I would probably do it again.
- Ate a Birds Eye Chili- $5: This is a REALLY hot pepper from Thailand. I have actually done this one twice and it is really quite hot. Your mouth is on fire for like an hour.
- Ate Pickled Pigs Feet- $20: It was quite gross. My Uncles were the funders behind this particular incident, and so they insisted on being able to pick the one I ate. They picked one with a partial bone and a hair on it, but it took about 2 minutes to choke it down and I got $20 so I say it was definitely worth it.
- Took the Cinnamon Challenge- $25- This I could not do. I gave it a valiant effort. I think it’s impossible. I wonder if anyone actually can do it? I wouldn’t try again. It was awful. Another thing I would never do: The Gallon Challenge. I feel sick just thinking about it. I hate milk. So not worth it.
Anyways I guess you can look at this two ways. Either 1. I am kind of stupid and easily bought or 2. I understand that a small moment of displeasure can be withstood when you keep your eyes on the reward ahead. :)