Wow Kelli is much better at posting then me. So guess what this week is….. the LAST week. That means that we go home Saturday night. Here is a list of things I will not miss:
- The horrible grey staff shirt we have to wear every Check in day and Show day. They are made of man shirt terribleness.
- Some of the not so cool counselors i.e. The Prince of Portugal.
- Lack of sleep/free time/connection with the outside world.
- Sleeping in a wagon.
- Riblets. No one even knows what they are, but it’s some form of meat, and it is absolutely terrifying.
- My terrible cabin from last week. They made me want to stab myself. I always got the good cabin, so I guess it was my turn to get a problemed child, but was it really fair to give me 7 at once?
- Being covered in Ranch dust.
Things I will miss:
- Flash the circus pony. I love him. I would take him home with me if I could. We really bonded every show day while I held his face to keep him from biting small children and afterwards he would drink the last bits of my Dr. Pepper while I un-braided his mane. We are pals.
- All the fun counselors and people we met here. Luckily our cool English friend is coming home with us for a bit. She is the best, and this makes me happy.
- Days off. Beach, 6 Flags, San Diego, all that California sunshine stuff.
- That random Mexican food restaurant me and Kelli are obsessed with. I don’t even like Mexican food at home, but this place is amazing (or camp food is just that bad).
- My fan club campers. They are gone now anyways, but they were hilarious.
- Receiving mail by having it thrown at you from the back of a horse.
- Friday night Wagon Train Ice Cream parties. It’s totally the reason why Wagons are better than the other girl living area. The other girl living area is nice and enclosed and I never saw mice like Kelli, but Wagon Train is still better solely based on the awesome Head Counselor over there.
- The foreign exchange camper from Taiwan. He is my best friend. He comes to all my classes and hangs out with me at all the breaks. He is awesome. I almost cried when he left. Seriously.
- The awesome evening activites. For example Thursday Night Dance Party and Mission Impossible.