We have lots of traditions. Partly because we are so nostalgic, partly because we are just fun.
- Black Friday shopping, staying up all night, going to Target, waiting n line in the freezing cold even if there is nothing we want
- Singing the Central Davis Jr High song when ever we pass it. not because we went there, because we didn’t. actually I think it started as a way to just make people think we were crazy and then ended up being something we do even if we are the only ones in the car
- Someone riding down the river on the lobster tube
- Cheese Curds, Diet coke, and Salt and vinegar = Meal of champions after river rafting
- Reading the horoscopes out of the back of teen mags, also taking the lame quizzes
- Watching Aqua Marine right after school gets out for the summer
- Lighting sparklers at the end of summer
- Giving each other our Christmas presents early (not so much a tradition as it is something that just happens because we get too excited)
- Listening to “Here” by HelloGoodbye before football games
- Winning Cranium (Also not so much a tradition as it is a fact… we read minds)
- Every Summer we make a mix CD and the first song is always In This Diary by The Ataris.
- Going to Midnight showings of movies