Doesn’t really care about politics, but probably leans Republican.
3. Favorite spectatorr sport-
Football or Basketball (not horse shoeing…. heh)
4. Favorite season-
5. Favorite holiday-
Um we love holidays. We can’t narrow it down. Christmas, Halloween, and Valentines day are big though.
6. Favorite author –
Sarah Dessen? I don’t even know my own favorite author honestly.
7. Favorite ice cream flavor –
8. List three items that she always carries in her purse –
We both kinda hate purses. Candy if we are going to the movies, if not money and gum.
9. List three things you would never fail to find in her refrigerator –
Milk, Tortillas, Shredded Cheese
10. If she was stranded on a deserted island, what are the three things she couldn’t livewithout (besides food, water and loved ones)?
Music, Books, Electricity. (haha)
11. What are her three favorite movies of all time?
This is hard. She likes, Stick It, Stack Movies, and The Italian Job?
12. What is her shoe size?
13. If she won a contest and the grand prize was the services of either a cook or a housekeeper for a year, which would she choose?
Tough choice, but I’m going to say Housekeeper
14. What condiments does she put on a hot dog?
15. List the names of her parents and siblings-
Terry, Dennis, Eric (& Liz), Brent
16. What is the name of her boss?
17. Who are her most favorite and least favorite co-workers?
I don’t know she always refers to them as a collective “ladies of the office” Like they are all pretty much one person. But I guess the affair lady would be low on the list.
18. If she was eating lunch in a restaurant and the food was inedible, would she:
20. If someone were talking in a movie theater, would she:
c) Inform the manager
Um option D. It would be us talking.
Pepperoni, but then she would pick the peperoni’s off.
Short Shorts. hands down. We both agree Tube Tops are an abomination against fashion.
24. If she won the lottery, what is the first thing she’d buy for herself?
HAHA! Nate Hawks. (You can’t deny it, because it’s still written on the top bunk in cabin 4)Among others.
26. What would she say is the most fun the two of you have ever had together-
Uh…. I don’t know we’ve done sooooo much stuff. River Rafting, Road Trips, Summer Camp, Midnight Movies, Vacations, Horses, etc
27. What would she say is your best quality? –
Um probably nice?
28. What would she say is her best quality?
She’s funny or says what she thinks
She’s real, witty, and fun.
How is this not exactly like question 28?
Name your :
1. Political party
Neither really, I don’t really care for politics and I think both sides have some good points
2. Middle name
3. Favorite spectator sport
Basketball… except I do like football if I am at the game
4. Favorite season
5. Favorite holiday
Halloween. I LOVE Halloween. I wish we dressed up crazy everyday. I guess some people do.
6. Favorite author
Probably Sara Dessen
7. Favorite ice cream flavor
Cookie Dough. or wait!!! Cake batter. YUM
8. List three items that you always carry in your purse
Candy, Cash, Gum
9. List three things you would never fail to find in your refrigerator
Milk, Tortillas…. Cheese
10. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what are the three things you couldn’t live without (besides food, water and loved ones)?
My Ipod, some good books and I also want a lounge chair
11. What are your three favorite movies of all time?
Italian job, Stick It and the ever rotating stack movie
12. What is your shoe size?
13. If you won a contest and the grand prize was the services of either a cook or a housekeeper for a year, which would you choose?
This is hard to choose. I want both…. I guess the house keeper even though I’m really an awful cook. Maybe it depends on if I am living with other people or not
15. What condiments do you put on a hot dog?
Ketchup… and some relish if there is some
16. List the names of your parents and siblings
Terry, Eric, Brent
17. What is the name of your boss?
18. Who are your most favorite and least favorite co-workers?
Undecided at this point. My cousin is my favorite if she counts as a co worker
19. If you were eating lunch in a restaurant and the food was inedible, would you:
a) Send it back
b) Eat it and not say anything to anyone
c) Not eat it and when asked if the meal was okay, tell the truth
d) Not eat it and when asked if the meal was okay, say it was fine
c. I would just be like it’s disgusting
20. If someone were talking in a movie theater, would you:
a) Shush very loudly
b) Move to another section of the theater
c) Inform the manager
I would be the one talking
22. If you were ordering a pizza for her, which toppings would you want?
pepperoni that I would later pick off
23. If you had to wear either short-shorts or a tube top, which would you choose?
The short’s for sure. I have nothing to hold a tube top up with
24. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d buy for yourself?
25. Who did you have a crush on in Elementary school?
There are a lot of choices… Beau Bertagnoli stands out.
26. What would you say is the most fun the two of you have ever had together
To many to choose. Road trips, Camp, River trips and other vacations
27. What would you say is your best quality?
Loyalty/ Saying what I think
28. What would you say is her best quality?
That she really want’s to make a difference
29. What would you say you admire most in her?
The same as her best quality
30. What would you say she admires most in you?
She thinks I’m witty