This weekend I moved out of my apartment and back home for the summer. Here is a list of some of the best memories of B1224.
- The time Jessie clothes lined herself on her tall bed.
- The nerf gun war with boys apartment that lasted about a week and traces of which can still be found through out the apartment (those bullets are everywhere).
- The vast collection of passive aggressive notes that were left in various places around the apartment that was unfortunately lost when I dropped my camera at a Good Charlotte concert.
- The time Kelli surprise visited me.
- When Jess and I planned and executed an overly complex silly string attack on Malorie.
- The time I helped Jess buy a mp3 player, and realized that it’s entirely possible my Grandma has more knowledge of technology than Jessie.
- The time Malorie practically planned her “surprise” birthday party.
- When we all sat around filling out personality quizzes and ended up filling in more answers for each other than for ourselves.
- When Jess read us her middle school diary and all the hilarious things inside it like, “Tomorrow I’m going to redo everything my make up, hair, nails, and my outfit. Also my personality.”
“I want a paralyzed dog so bad!” -Malorie
“Sadie one time I asked you a question and you said I don’t know. I was so shocked! I forgot that you aren’t Wikipedia.” – Jessie
“I could kick a kitten right now!” -Malorie
“Well what if he’s your eternal companion?” -Jackie
“I wish Justin Bieber was my brother…. or my son.” – Malorie
“Charlie Sheen just went off the deep end…. and then he pitched a tent and decided to live there.” – Kristen