So I’m the worst and haven’t posted in what…. forever? Something like that. Here are some random lists so that I’m not a bad BFF blogger.
Movies I’ve Seen Recently:
- The Help- SO GOOD.
- Thor- SO cheesy.
- Rise of the Planet of the Apes- SO good also somewhat creepy
Books I have to finish in the next few weeks:
- Red China Blues ( I only have like a chapter left of this one)
- Life and Death in Shanghai (Haven’t started)
- The Brothers Karamazov (Haven’t started, and it’s huge)
- The Return of the Native (Haven’t started)
- Giants in the Earth (Haven’t started)
- 3- Number of double shifts I worked this week.
- 0- Number of days I had off this week.
- ∞ – Number of times I probably complained about that fact. (Long week)
- 3- Number of days until Sarah, my sister comes home! I miss her.
- 4- Number of days until the Davis County Fair. Viva Las Davis! So excited. For reals.
- 1000 Awesome Things – On a related subject the books based off the blog are pretty much the best.
- Sevenly – Kind of like Toms in the sense that it’s a capitalistic/philanthropic company, but with T-shirts instead of shoes, and the charity organisation that the shirts promote changes every week.
- Goodreads– Which I wish you actually used Kelli!
- Google+ – I don’t even have one yet, but I know someone who does and it’s going to take the place of Facebook pretty easily I think. Also if Google ran for President I would totally vote for it. Google is the best. They are just so efficient at everything they do. I once met a guy who had all these conspiracy theories about how Google is probably going to take over the world and I sort of hope he’s right.
Also horseback riding is a sport, and if you try to tell me otherwise I will be annoyed with you for an undetermined amount of time. Ok I have to go now. I’m off to a Bhuddist temple in order to take part in a food fair. See ya!