- I live on a big hill (actually everyone here lives at the bottom of a big hill or on a hill) so It’s a sort of treacherous walk to campus. Today a kid basically sprinted up past me. Show off. I hope tomorrow when it snows you fall on your way up.
- For a brief horrifying moment I thought maybe colored pants were completely out of style up here. I was wearing my red pants and felt like a walking billboard , till I finally saw another girl with red pants on and was really relieved
- It’s cold
- I have gone from a house with one fashion extreme to completely another. Apparently my roommates wear sweats to school everyday! And when I came upstairs dressed today they were all shocked.
- I’m buying a thermometer today, so I can track how cold it is in my room all the time.
- I name dropped today to get into the REC class I needed. Worth it.
- I only got lost once today. And it was only because there is a building here that wasn’t here when I was the first time. I demand a free pass.
- I was supposed to have a badminton class last. but I was way to hungry by the time 2:00 rolls around so I’m canceling it.
- I just bought text books OOOUUUCCCHHH