I couldn’t decide what to call this post as it is bound to be a series… I’m not really sure if I’m ok with it being Summer at Camp again so consider the name a work in progress. Also, if the formatting on this is way off apologies, I’m writing it on my iPod
• On the first day here another counselor described this as camp Mercedes. I say this is accurate
• The HR guy told us life guard training wasn’t that hard and we just needed to be able to swim 300 yards and be able to tread water…. He forgot to mention the horrible week long life guard boot camp and subsequent mandatory early morning swims.
• A post should be written about the differences between here and Rawhide, consider it in the works.
• Fresno Is not the worlds greatest city to have a day off in… Not really much going on there
• The food here is slightly more tolerable then rawhides, we will see how we feel about this by session 3
• After going through lifeguard training and wrangler training we will be starting staff training tomorrow. Yay! Get to know you games!
• I’m pretty sure by the end of summer half the staff will be dating each other. And by pretty sure I mean positive.
• Camp names are ridiculous. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.